Why you should try infrared sauna once a week
Far Infrared Saunas are a healthy weight loss solution without exercising. Infrared saunas can burn 400-600 calories in just one 45 minute session.
In a far infrared sauna, a moderately fit person can sweat one pound of sweat in 30 minute session, which is the equivalent of running 2-3 miles. While it is true that the weight of the water expelled in the sauna may be regained by re-hydrating with water – the calories lost with not, resulting in weight loss. Infrared Saunas are unlike conventional saunas which pull sweat out of the body. Far Infrared energy penetrates up to 3 inches into the body and PUSHES sweat out of the body. As the body is heated from the inside out, it forces toxins under the skin out.
Is your body Over ACIDIC?
If you are unable to achieve weight loss or continually trying to lose that last 15 pounds you could be over acidic. Often times the body holds on to extra weight because it is toxic and in an acidic environment. When a system is too acid, the body produces more insulin than usual. The more insulin that is available, the higher chance the fat will be stored rather than burned as energy, making it difficult for weight loss. To protect itself the body will hold onto the weight. As the toxic chemicals are removed from the body when using a far infrared sauna, weight loss is inevitable.
Studies have shown that the detoxification potential of a far infrared sauna is 3 times greater than a regular sauna. When analyzing the water content of sweat in a traditional hot air sauna it was 95-97%. Conversely the water content of sweat in a far infrared sauna is about 80-85%. The remaining 15-20% contains toxic substances such as lead, aluminum and fluoride.
Far Infrared heat can assist in breaking down cellulite. Cellulite is a gel-like substance made up of fat, water and wastes which are trapped in pockets below the skin. Profuse sweating helps clear this form of unwanted debris from the body. Because the heat penetration of infrared saunas is over twice that of conventional saunas and up to ten times the level of heat in these tissues an Infrared Sauna can be significantly more effective than a conventional sauna.
TOP 10 REASON TO TRY INFRARED SAUNA
1. Weight Loss
2. Detoxify Effect – improve health by ridding your body of toxins
3. Cardiovascular conditioning - can decrease heart failure and hypertension
4. Alleviates Muscle and Joint Pain – great for arthritis and rheumatism sufferers. They are also excellent for athletes when warming up or cooling down as infrared saunas will increase muscle length
5. Relieves Stress – will leave you feeling rejuvenated
6. Improved Immune System – increase resistance to disease
7. Improved Skin Tone and Elasticity
8. Helps Skin Problems; helps heal scars, burns, acne, eczema, psoriasis
9. Reduce Cellulite
10. Improves male sexual function; Infrared Saunas have been shown to increase the production of nitric oxide.