- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- PV Wellness Center26640 Western Ave
Harbor City, CA 90710
Mon 10am - 7pm Tue 10am - 7pm Wed 10am - 9pm Thu 10am - 7pm Fri 10am - 7pm
- Traditional Chinese Medicine And Fall
- The Metal Element
- How to Fight the Common Cold with TCM
Providing acupuncture in the following communities: San Pedro, Rolling Hills, Torrance, Wilmington, Rancho Palos Verdes, Palos Verdes, Wilmington, Lomita